Tuesday 30 July 2013

PostCrossing Update #2 (07.30.13.)

Hey lovelies!

So it's the end of another month which means it's time for another PostCrossing update! Not sure what I mean by PostCrossing? Check out this blog post I wrote last month!

This month was a very busy month for my mailbox, with 11 postcards arriving from around the world! So much excitement and smiles. I'm so weird when I pull them out of the mailbox. I try my best not to look at them until I get inside and sit down. Then, I always read the back first before finally looking at the exciting pictures on the front. Is that strange... I sort of think so. But that's how my brain works. You should see me on Christmas morning! Oh man, I drive J crazy with all my rituals and how long it takes me to open things. My stocking alone takes me 1hr to open! Oie vye.

Now let's get into the real reason we're all here! Let's look a the beautiful postcards people sent me this month:
GERMANY 

USA 

BELGIUM

RUSSIA 

THE NETHERLANDS 

RUSSIA

LITHUANIA 

UKRAINE

USA

SINGAPORE 

GERMANY

I've started decorating my mantle with all the cards I have been receiving over the past 2 months (my collection is already large!), and I really love how it is turning out. I'll post a picture of what I've done for next month's update post.

Have any of you joined PostCrossing? Do you have a favourite postcard from this month? Leave me your comments, I'm always so excited to read what you all have to say. 

Keep being you,

Erin
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing! The photo from the Russian post card is absolutely gorgeous.

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! So peaceful looking. I'm really impressed with the cards people send :D
      -xx

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! I love the one from Singapore!

    I've followed your blog, please could you follow mine?

    It would be awesome! I'm from South Africa

    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of postcrossing! It looks awsome!!


    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great idea and could really give you a lot of travel inspiration - though, you'd probably just want to go everywhere! ;-)

    ReplyDelete